I feel like it’s always been the next best thing after Christmas — but I’m sensing the need to celebrate this one big, aren’t you?! From the beautiful Valentine’s Day Christmas trees to the best-looking Valentine’s Day charcuterie boards (hello Galentine’s parties), we’re seeing our feeds fill up with the most beautiful and fun Valentine’s Day Decor idea! We wanted to add our own little twist, so here’s two cuter than cute love-month-themed Christmas tree ideas to bring to life at home!
Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas
If you're looking for a unique and festive way to celebrate Valentine's Day this year, why not try decorating your Christmas tree with a red and white Christmas tree theme with pops of pink? It's a great way to extend the holiday cheer and add a touch of whimsy and romance to your home through February!
I loved bringing this look to life in my home — and in a home full of girls, you can never go wrong with pink! When the decor we make brings our families simple JOY — it's mission accomplished because that’s what all of this fun is for anyhow!
Transitioning a Christmas Tree into a Valentine’s Day Tree
This tree came together so simply because I already had a lot of red and white decor from Christmas that I was able to repurpose. I added the pink from my daughter’s Christmas tree and was able to pull this together primarily using pieces I already had.
Crafting Your Own Valentine’s Day Decor for Home
To create a stunning Valentine's Day-inspired Christmas tree, you'll need a few key elements:
- A variety of red, pink, and white Christmas ornaments. You can use shatterproof ornaments, ball ornaments, some of your favorite peppermint-themed Christmas ornaments, or even handmade ornaments.
- Ribbon in pink, red, and white striped patterns. The ribbon will help to tie the whole look together.
- Christmas tree sprays in red and white. These sprays will add fullness and texture to your tree — and you’ll need enough to make your Christmas tree topper!
Once you have your supplies in order, let’s start decorating that gorgeous tree! With these simple steps, you can have your very own delightful backdrop to keep the good times rolling with this favorite winter holiday!
- Start by adding the shatterproof ornaments to the body of the tree. Use a variety of sizes and colors to create a more interesting look.
- Next, craft your topper with Christmas tree sprays. Start by attaching a spray to the top of the tree. Then, add additional sprays around the top of the tree, working your way down. You can use this video tutorial to see how to anchor them in properly.
- Add the ribbon throughout the tree. Start at the top of the tree and wrap the ribbon around the tree, working your way down. Use a variety of patterns and widths of ribbon to create a more dynamic look.
- Add the sprays to the body of the tree. Use a variety of sprays to add fullness and texture to the tree. Place the sprays throughout the tree, spacing them evenly in a zig-zag pattern.
- Complete the look with more jewel ornaments and ornaments that go on the outer layer of the tree. This will help to add depth and interest to your tree!
To see how many items of each category you need, here’s a helpful recipe card!
Once you're finished decorating your tree, step back and admire your handiwork! You've created a stunning and unique Valentine's Day-inspired Christmas tree that will be the sweet spot for all who enter your home. And if you want to make it extra special for your Galentine’s get-together or a romantic evening in, be sure to add a cute charcuterie with some of your favorite guilty snacks!
Tabletop 3-foot Valentine’s Day Seasonal Tree
Need something a little more manageable? We love seeing these seasonal trees taking over in our friends' homes - because it's just so fun! And you don't need to keep your 7 or 9-foot tree up all year long to do it! Find a fun flocked or regular three-to-four foot Christmas tree and let your imagination run wild! You can take ANY look you come up with and shrink it down to size! Watch this slim tabletop tree decorating tutorial to see how you can do this and make the tree feel cohesive and completely designer-made.
Visit Decorator's Warehouse Online or In-person
If you're looking for all the supplies you need to create your own Valentine's Day-inspired Christmas tree, be sure to visit Decorator's Warehouse. We have a wide selection of red, pink, and white Christmas ornaments, sprays, and ribbon to choose from. Whether you're going for a classic look or something more modern, we've got you covered.
And don't forget to follow us on Instagram @decoratorswarehouse for daily inspiration and ideas. Or sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our latest products and promotions.
We hope you have the BEST celebrations with your Valentine’s Day Decor - and enjoy every minute of bringing your look to life!