Over 60,000 sq. ft. of Christmas Wonderland to explore!
Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm; Sunday 12pm-5pm
Whether it's a workshop to create a stunning piece or an experiential event, we can't wait to meet you! Get these dates on your calendar for the best Christmas ever.
Planning a visit? We want to help.
- When is the best time to come for a visit?
- Come January-March to take advantage of our steepest discounts of the year! Our retail store closes from April-early July to redecorate our wonderland! When we reopen our displays will be fresh and new and we will have plenty of stock. This is a great time to visit, as you will have the opportunity to leisurely stroll without the holiday crowds.
- If I buy something at the store, will you ship it to me?
- Yes, with a few exceptions! The vast majority of items can be purchased in-store, at the time of your visit, and shipped to your home. Custom design pieces, as well as resin and other over-sized items cannot be shipped.
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles (Buses, RVs, etc.)?
- We have a large parking lot with over 700 spaces as well as a limited number of areas that can accommodate larger vehicles.
- Are wheelchairs available?
- Yes. We have a limited number of courtesy wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Decorator's Warehouse meets or exceeds all public facility structural and service requirements as set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- May I take pictures?
- Of course! We'd love for you to take photos and share them on social using our hashtag #DWChristmas!
- What's the best Christmas joke?
- The only gift I got this Christmas was a pack of sticky playing cards. I'm finding it very hard to deal with.
Why customers love us
It gives me the utmost joy to know this place exists and that it's pretty much year round. What a true gift! Every time I go, it's like getting a shot of joy in the arm. There's no place like it that I know of, at least not in this area. I hope it's around forever!
This place was huge! Our son and daughter-in-law took us here when we were visiting from Buffalo, NY. Definitely will be a "must go to" when we visit again. So many beautiful decorations!
This store is truly magical! It was my favorite stop during my recent trip to DFW. It’s huge and chocked full of every Christmas item imaginable... If you can’t find it here it doesn’t exist!
Absolutely the best place to find anything and all you want for decoration/creating. I drive from Houston for the day.
If you are looking for Christmas decorations, this is the place to go! Worth the drive! Way more Christmas decorations than any other store I've seen.
Love it! First time here and could live here. The employees are helpful and keep everything looking fabulous. I will definitely be making some return trips... many return trips.
Such a magical place! I'm from Nebraska and I've wanted to go for a long time! Definitely worth waiting for!!
My husband & I traveled from Alvin, TX to visit this store. It was 100% worth it! Absolutely beautiful.
We travel from El Reno, OK several times a year! It's a must stop every time we come to TX!
When my mother, a perennial holiday house decorating specialist, looked at me and finally uttered that she was "home" I knew I had finally found the Holy Grail of Christmas and decoration stores.
Wonderful place, so many items to look at. Plan to spend some time to see the entire store. It’s worth it.
Every year my family and I always come here to shop for Christmas decorations. The workers are very helpful. I highly recommend shopping here.
Can't say enough about how wonderful this place was & how much I enjoyed it. If you are a Christmas lover then this place is a must visit. Extensive and well laid out it was one of the highlights of my whole trip to the USA.
A must stop if you are visiting from out of state.
I love Decorators Warehouse. They have a large selection on quality merchandise! Everything you need for the Christmas holidays. Put a visit here on your bucket list.
Excellent selection and set up!!! I cannot say enough good things about this place. Well worth the drive from Austin.
I love this store. My sister, sister in law and I drove 6 hours to come look around. For ones like us who love Christmas, this store was incredible. Would definitely visit again.
I make an annual trip. Always puts me in the mood and ready for Christmas.
This place is amazing!! Can't wait to plan my next trip back.
It’s probably the most beautiful store I've been in. Should be on everybody’s list of places to go when in the DFW area.
We love this place! If you are into Christmas decorating, this is THE PLACE for you! We drive all the way from Oklahoma City just to spend the ENTIRE DAY here shopping.
Connect With @DecoratorsWarehouse