Step 2 - Create the Bow
· We’re going to go with an 11-loop bow for this swag. If you haven't done bows before, it is pretty simple, but takes practice.
Kristin’s Tip: Get a roll of ribbon and practice tying the bow a few times because getting comfortable with the ribbon is important for you to form a structured bow.
· Leaving a 6-8 inch tail, pinch the ribbon, and create a loop.
· Since this is a single-sided ribbon, pinch the ribbon and twist, allowing the right side of the ribbon to be facing out.
· Make sure your loops are the approximately the same size.
· Twist the ribbon, holding the center pinched, and repeat, making 11 loops.