Some of our garland strands are even pre-lit with Christmas lights, sure to add holiday cheer to any room! With so many lengths, styles, colors, and textures to choose from, the decorating possibilities are endless. Our garland can be used to decorate the Christmas tree, placed on the mantle in the living room, strung along the staircase or banister, placed on the dining room table as a centerpiece, or used to create your own unique wreaths for the front door if you’re feeling crafty.
For an especially beautiful display, try pairing our garland with some other Decorators Warehouse Christmas accessories such as our Christmas Ribbon or Christmas Flowers. All of our quality Christmas garlands are sure to bring you holiday cheer for years to come. Whatever your decorating style, we have the garland you’re looking for. See below for a list of specific garland types we offer online and in-store.
- Flocked/ snowy garland for a white Christmas, wintery effect
- Glitter and sequin garlands for a pop of bling/modernism
- Pom-pom garland for a snowball look… looks great strung on the Christmas tree
- Woody neutral-toned and textured garlands for a subtle natural Christmas look including
- Dried twigs, pinecones, birchwood garland, and dried cotton
- Mixed garlands make for a unique decorating option
- Pre-lit garland to light up any room this holiday season… choose from classic colored lights or simple clear lights
- Pine garland
- Fir garland
- Cedar garland
- Holly garland
Stop by the store to look at our selection of Christmas garland in person, browse our website, or give us a call to speak to a Christmas decorating expert today.